October 30, 2011

Goal Setting: 10/30/11

I read somewhere once that writing down goals makes them more real to you and hence you are more likely to work to achieve them. Here are my goals for the week!

  1. Lose 2-3 more pounds. (I would love to see 180 on the scale!)
  2. Exercise 3 times for a least 30 minutes.
  3. Continue working on having a more positive attitude. This week I want to work on not automaticallysaying "no."
  4. I will continue Bible Study this week and try for a lesson a day again.  I am also going to church (and taking the kids) with a friend on Sunday. I'm praying the roof doesn't cave in on me ...
  5. I will do something nice for one person (who doesn't live in my house) this week. I'm not sure who or what, but I'm sure the inspiration will come to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment