October 27, 2011

HOORAY!

Just a quick post today 'cause I'm in full-speed Halloween costume mode at the moment (I know, the very last moment...lol), but I still need to tell someone ....



I'VE OFFICIALLY LOST TEN POUNDS!
TEN POUNDS, PEOPLE!

Ten pounds was my first small goal! Wish there was time to celebrate,
but I think I'll settle for a few web fireworks!!!!

I'm SUPER excited (couldn't tell, could you?) and even more
determined to lose the rest. My next goal is a little different.  I'm not looking for
a weight loss number this time.

My next goal is to be able to get rid of my size 16 (gulp) jeans and slide back into the
next size down. (I am actually really  looking forward to the day I don't
have anymore big sizes to slide into and am FORCED to go shopping!!!)
It's all coming together! I just know it!

If you were here now, you'd see my happy jig!
(Think if I do it long enough, it'll count as a workout?)


No comments:

Post a Comment